AP TET Result 2018: It is also referred as Arunachal Pradesh Teacher’s Eligibility Test which is organised or conducted by the DSEAP (Director of School Education Arunachal Pradesh) which is a state level job recruitment or entrance exam for the candidates who have talent and want to explore more opportunities through writing the exam can move towards writing the TET Exam which is also conducted at central level but state level is also preferable because there might be more competition at central level, although after the AP TET is done the candidates may able to check the Arunachal Pradesh TET Result 2018 very soon.
Applicant must the qualification as well as eligibility category to enter to writing category of the exam although all these can be checked before the exam, the TET’s are usually divided into two papers that are Paper 1 and Paper 2 which are also Called as Phase 1 & 2, so for the applicants who are interested in teaching the primary level classes which includes 1st to 5th can write Paper 1 for the Primary Teacher, and for those who are interested in teaching the upper primary classes like 6th to 8th can appear for paper 2 and in some cases the candidates may be able to write the both papers. Do check out merit list and cut off marks also later.
AP TET Result 2018 – Arunachal Pradesh Teacher’s Eligibility Test
- Name of Authority Conducting Exam: Director of School Education Arunachal Pradesh | DSEAP
- Name of Exam: Arunachal Pradesh TET 2018
- Exam Date: Updated later
- AP TET 2018 Answer Key Release Date: To Released After The Exam Only.
- Results & Rank Card/Certificate Download Date: Expected Very Soon after exams | Update shortly
- Official website(s) to Download Arunachal Pradesh TET Result 2018: deeap.in
For those who had talent must check the dates and find the information related to the AP TET or Arunachal Pradesh TET. According to the information, almost five lakhs students of Arunachal Pradesh are waiting for the Arunachal Pradesh TET Result 2018 or DSEAP TET Result 2018. Those who will qualify can teach in various government and private schools (depends on some factors), they will also be awarded the certificate which can be used for the particular period. For more information on AP TET or Arunachal Pradesh, Teacher Eligibility Test Results 2018 you can follow us on Facebook and other social media networks. If you want to ask something regarding the TET or any information you can get in touch with us with the comments sections, you may also leave your feedback as well as the information if you want to share something.
How To Check AP TET Result 2018 – Arunachal Pradesh @ Official Website
- As known, results are available through two forms; they are database retrieval system and direct PDF Download
- Go to official website; you need to find out the Results section
- Under the Results section, you will find the page for results, go through that and select the Result
- Download the PDF file which contains all the results, if PDF is not available then retrieve it by entering credentials.
- Open the PDF in any PDF Reader and check out your results by Pressing CTRL+F and find your result
- Take the print out the particular page for your assistance or your requirement.